Phu Chaisai Moutain resort, Thailand (geolocation here )
Starts on 1st of February 2019
Choose between 3 days- or 4 days-Stay
Breathe fresh mountain air and take time to be. Contemplate scenic views of mountain sand valleys and, enchanted with nature sounds, let go of stress and simply come back to yourself. Through guided meditations and mindful movement such as gentle yoga, mindful walk, yin yoga, qi gong… find a new sense of space, joy and vitality naturally arise from within you. By joining this retreat, give yourself the opportunity to feel more centered and connected.
- cleansing air & nice mountain climate
- beautiful & nurturing natural surroundings
- unique rooms built with ecological materials
- variety of movement and meditation practices
- conviviality, gentle presence of the teacher
- massage and spa treatments with scenic views
- infinity pool
All Skill levels – Language of Instruction: English, Spoken Languages: English & French
Phu Chaisai is more than a resort or a holiday. Mountain environment reminds us that mindful living integrated with nature is possible, even in this modern age.
Phu Chaisai is equipped with a spa, an infinity pool, a yoga hall, and various gems of locations to lounge around and soak in the views and ambiance. All rooms are built with ecological materials and wonderfully integrated into nature.
- Airport transfer (small group minivans)
- If you stay for 3 days:
- 2 nights accommodation
- 3 lunches, 2 breakfast, 2 dinners
- If you stay for 4 days:
- 3 nights accommodation
- 4 lunches, 3 breakfast, 3 dinners
- Tea, coffee, fresh fruits and infused water
- All classes and group activities
- Access to swimming pool and onsite facilities
What’s not included
- massage & spa treatments
- wine or other festive drink
~ Private or Shared room ~
Bamboo cottages are simple yet cosy and comfortable. Tucked in nature, they are built and furnished with local bamboo, and prolonged with a covered terrace.
- for 3 DAYS: shared room (450 USD/14,900 thb), private room (540 USD/17,900 thb)
- for 4 DAYS: shared room (630 USD/20,900 thb), private room (785 USD, 25,900 thb)
~ Private (Kind bed) or Shared (Twins) ~
Forrest cottages made of bamboo and red clay, they are spacious and comfortable. With their nicely decorated interior and panoramic terrace, they invite to deep relaxation.
- for 3 DAYS: shared room (500 USD/16,500 thb), private room (600 USD/19,900 thb)
- for 4 DAYS: shared room (695 USD/22,900 thb), private room (845 USD, 27,900 thb)
Upper Mountain Cottage
~ Private (Kind bed) or Shared (Twins) ~
Highest category of the cottages, they offer a spacious room and terrace, a beautiful bathroom and all ingredients to indulge into bliss and relaxation.
- for 3 DAYS: shared room (575 USD/18,900 thb), private room (725 USD/23,900 thb)
- for 4 DAYS: shared room (785 USD/25,900 thb), private room (995 USD, 32,900 thb)
First working in IT, Caroline found her way to yoga to soothe her stress & anxiety. Starting with dynamic forms, she then fell in love with slower forms, cultivating more embodiment, presence and loving kindness. She now offers a delightful array of practices combining movement & engagement, observation & stillness. Caroline loves sharing her practice and always holds a safe and generous space for her students.2,290 euros for 2)
Phu Chaisai cultivates their own tea plantation, organic farms, and fruit orchards for their cuisine. You will be served 3 times a day deliciously fresh vegetarian meals, both Western- and Asian- influenced, cooked with love and attention.
Things to do
- Lounging by the pool
- Massage and spa treatments
- 6 different hiking trails
How to get there
- 40 min-drive from Chiang Rai airport. Airport transfer is included in your package.
Participants are encouraged to arrive at midday on the 1st day, but are free to arrive up until 8 pm. The retreat will end on Sunday at 3 pm for the participants choosing a 3 days-Stay, on Monday at 3 pm for the ones choosing a 4 days-Stay.
Reservation & cancellation policy
A deposit of 50% of total amount is required shortly after booking. The rest should be paid up to 90 days before arrival.
The deposit is fully refundable only if cancellation occurs up to 90 days before the arrival date, or if a replacement participant is provided.