French-native, both French and English fluent, I live in Bangkok and lead classes, workshops and 1-to-1 sessions in Thailand as well as overseas, in person or via Skype.
I also organize international meditation & yoga retreats several times a year, with a duration ranging from 3 days to 1 week, in Europe and Asia.
I teach a rich panel of methods to help people live a happy and joyful life, including meditation, relaxation, tension release, hatha yoga, yin yoga and atuned body awareness.
- Meditation – to calm your thoughts, clear your mind and nurture contentment – using mindfulness meditation, body awareness meditation and breathing exercises
- Relaxation – to learn how to feel good and safe in your own body and mind – using yoga nidra (body scan), calming meditations and soothing breath
- Tensions Release Exercises (TRE*) – to release new as well as long-held tensions in your body and mind – using the natural tremoring capability of the body
- Hatha Yoga – ‘classic’ yoga practiced mainly standing, infused with breath and body coordination, to make your body strong and fluid, and nurture present moment awareness. Main influence: Rod Stryker.
- Yin Yoga – consisting of long held postures on the floor, combining Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) with yoga, it helps you release patterns of contraction in your body and mind, expand your body range of motion and sense of freedom
- Atuned body awareness: to connect body and mind and soothe your nervous system – using slow body movements inspired with Feldenkrais teachings (Awareness through movements), somatic yoga, and Qi gong flows (TCM)